BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Oh La La :(

September 6, 2009

First i'd like to say Bonjour to all my new readers. I think it was a great idea to share blogs with eachother.

I'm sitting on the couch half watching Bridezillas while my stomcah is screaming for food, except i can't have any. Nope. I have to sit here while i know there is tons of delicious food in the fridge and eat ice cream, all because i've had a tonsillectomy :( It's funny because you think the idea of eating ice cream all day sounds divine but really aside from a 10 year old's daydream it really sucks. I think what makes matters worse is that i realize i have tons of things to do because lets not forgot i move to France in 2 weeks :-O! I have one more week of work left (which is kinda sad), I leave for my Albuquerque road trip in about a week (which should be fun) and My room is currently turned upside down (and not in it's usually messy fashion) i'm still trying to figure out how i'm going to squeeze in my entire wardrobe + curling/flat irons + adapters + shoes into my two pieces of luggage :-/ However i must say that those space bags are pretty amazing and do work! the only other small consolation is that i've ordered a new digital camera so my pics are are to be in tip top shape. My old camera is about 2 years old and in techonlogy life that's ancient. so needless to say i'm excited. It's your typical point and shoot camera, nothing super fancy but it'll get the job done. I've posted a pic bellow so take a gander. :)
ok i think that's it for now, i'm hoping by the next time i write another blog post i'll be eating solid foods :) (my fingers are crossed anyway) September 21st France or Bust :)

Bisous,
Halima

0 comments: