BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

France

So by now everyone has heard the good news..... I'm elated of course but also a little nervous, scared, giddy, and sad. Sad because I'll be leaving my friends and family and let's face it I've never really been on my own. However i do know one thing, i have prepared myself for this for a long time so in a weird way I'm not really surprised that I'm finally going to France :) well maybe a little surprised ;)
I thought it was important to start this blog as it would be a great way of keeping everyone updated on the various things i may be doing. Right now I'm just waiting for my arrĂȘtĂ© which is basically a paper telling me which school(s) I'll be assigned to and what city....... i won't get this until July so in the meantime I'll be saving, saving, saving. So if i decide not to go to lunch with you or if you notice I'm not at any of the social events you know why :( other than that I'm just excited and i thank you all for being there for me always. You are the best people a girl could have in her life :)

Bisous,
Halima

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Halima, tu es vraiment impatiente de partir, et comme le disait ta soeur, tu dois en parler tous les jours lol.
Je suis content pour toi et je pense que ca sera une bonne experience pour toi.

Take care,
Y.

H.K. said...

Merci Yannick, oui je suis tres heureuse LOL et je sais que je parle de cette voyage beaucoup. J'espere avant je partirai tu peut m'aider apprendre le culture de la Francaise


LOL i know i still need practice :)

a bientot
Halima

Unknown said...

No pb, je t'aiderai pour la culture... Tu veras que la Madeleine n'est pas aussi "Frenchy" que vous le pensez lol!

Anonymous said...

Finally gave me the damn link chick! lol anyway congrats yet again, cant wait to here more!