Monday, March 8, 2010
I Live in the South of France..... Apparently
Posted by H.K. at 5:07 AM
Labels: The South of France, Weather
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In my 20's and trying to figure out this thing called life. Follow me as i chronicle my adventures in Love, Work, Travel, Food, Family, Religion, Education and anything else that tickles my fancy.
Posted by H.K. at 5:07 AM
Labels: The South of France, Weather
3 comments:
Ewwww, please keep that snow in France. Right now we are enjoying warmth and spring-like joy in Ontario. No more snow....please. :)
WOW I'm incredibly jealous! i was so excited to come here thinking "Yayyy! nothing but beach weather!" but of course i was wrong.... My French family says this never happens and i must have brought the weather LOL keep enjoying Ontario... I need to make to Canada one day. p.s. Thanks for reading :-)
We had snow here in Toulouse too! And this after my flatmate telling me "It never snows in Toulouse." Perhaps something got lost in translation, but I doubt...
Post a Comment