sooooo i feel like my blogging is getting a bit schizophrenic but who cares. This is something i really felt i had to blog about because it's something I've been wanting to try for a long time. Today i ate some Escargots (snails for you non-French speakers) with my French Family. They were awesome, they mainly tasted like butter and garlic but i love those things so it made it all the more delicious. As if i needed another reason to love France :-)
Monday, March 8, 2010
I could go for some Escargots
Posted by H.K. at 12:57 PM
Labels: Delicious Eats, French Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm not a big fan... Frog's legs on the other hand, miam miam! I love the special snail bowl though!
oohhh that's actually next on my list, i'll try anything once :-) and yes i think the presentation of it made it more appealing lol
They look good but I would just have to not really think about them in order to eat it. I didn't get a chance to suck out a few while I was in Paris though. Keep enjoying!
Post a Comment