BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 6, 2010

Blog Makeover

So I decided it was high time that i re-vamped my blog. When i started this blog, more than a year ago, I started it with the intention of making it strictly a blog chronicling my 8-month assistantship in France but then I came back and realized that I was starting a new chapter in my life. I didn't want to stop blogging but i knew i had to change the angle of the blog. So now my blog is going to be about Me, Myself, and I. My life in my 20's which of course will include travel :-) Maybe I'll be back in France next year or maybe I wont but i will continue telling my story to anyone who reads or if nothing else just memento to myself. So far i have something really exciting coming up that i can't really talk about. Sorry to get all Secret Agent on you but it's one of those "Don't count your chickens before they hatch" kind of situations but in a couple weeks if all goes well, i will be spilling the beans :-)



Bisous,
Hali












0 comments: