BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Big Girl Job

So for a couple weeks I've been hinting at something that may be happening but I didn't want to say anything until I knew for sure but it's official I have my first real professional job. I'm going to be a Program Associate for a international private non-profit organization. If it seems like I'm leaving out details it's because i am. I am writing about my life on the internet so i realize that some aspects of my life won't be private but where i work should be on a need to know basis. Anyway, I'm so excited because I'm actually using my degree towards a job that i know I'm going to love. The best part about this job is they are offering me tuition reimbursement which means I'll be able to complete my Masters without taking out a million loans :-) It seems like things are finally falling into place except this means that for now France plans are on hold. I love the idea of moving back to France but if there is an opportunity like this to work in a field that i love while improving myself I'm going to take it. Moreover, this new job is going to allow me to travel and hopefully I'll be visiting France next summer. I'm just eager to start my new position next week. Will keep you guys posted.

0 comments: